Zilwa Attitude situated on the north coast of Mauritius, in Kalodyne, is different and unique with its 100% Mauritian concept.
Entirely thought and designed with the aim of sharing the simple and genuine life of the islanders with its guests, this 4* hotel is a “hymn” to Mauritius. It is the ideal address for holidays full of emotions and pleasures, full of discoveries and encounters, the perfect place to relax, to unwind or just to slow Zilwa Attitude offers a breathtaking view on the five islands of the northern coast. The contemporary rustic chic architecture and Mauritian design of the hotel take inspiration from the traditional homes, the old seaside bungalows.
The 214 rooms have been customized and designed to match the needs and expectations of each guest; in each category, the rooms have their own identity and personality.
True to the hotel concept, guests can discover in any of the 6 special theme restaurants a delicious cuisine, a blend of spicy and exquisite tastes, a culinary know-how acquired from the cultural diversity of the island.
Zilwa Attitude invites families, couples and newly- weds to live unique experiences inspired from local traditions: come and share our treasures, our smiles, our music, our art de vivre by the sea.
Share our experiences, become an islander, become a “zilwa”.
An exceptional site facing the 5 islands of the north coast and two easily accessible small private and wild islands 214 rooms available in 3 main categories – Superior, Family and Couple. 43 rooms communicating via an entrance hall.
214 rooms available (superior, family, couple) with the following facilities:
- Rooms with balcony or terrace
- Telephone and IDD access
- Television (satellite channels)
- Mini bar
- Electronic safe
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilets
- 220 volts power
Fitness room • Beach volley • Table tennis • Tennis volley • Petanque • Mini foot • Stretching • Floodlit tennis court (tennis balls at extra cost) • Open-air cinema • Board games and typical Mauritian games… • Laser boat • Snorkelling • Wind surfing • Stand up paddle • Waterpolo • Aquagym • 4 swimming pools • Glass bottom boat • Kayak • Pedal boat
Bicycle • Pool table • PADI diving centre (PADI, SSI, CMAS and Nitrox) • Kitesurf school managed by Club Mistral • Catamaran and excursions (on request) • Big game fishing (on request)
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Main restaurant (3 seating areas) – Seats: 240 – Breakfast: from 07h00 to 10h30 – Dinner: from 19h00 to 22h00
SATÉ & SIAW
2 restaurants “live cooking” – Seats: 30 & 50- Dinner: from 19h30 to 22h30 – (open every day except on Mondays for Saté and Sundays for Siaw)
Beach restaurant – Seats: 100 – Lunch: from 12h30 to 15h00 – Dinner: à la carte from 19h30 to 22h30 (for adults from 16 years old onwards)
GRAN ZIL BBQ
Seats: 40 – Lunch: from 12h30 to 14h30
Seats: 80 – Lunch: from 12h00 to 15h30 – Snack service : from 12h00 to 15h30 Afternoon tea: from 15h30 to 18h00
Main bar and lounge – Open from 09h00 to midnight
Beach bar – Open from 11h00 to midnight
- Mini club Ayo le Dodo free of charge for children from 3 to 12 years old included
- Open every day from 09h00 to 21h00
- Children can take their meals at the restaurant with one of the mini club Family Members
- Day and evening baby-sitting service upon request, at extra cost
- Our eco-friendly spa with its herb garden
- Open every day from 08h00 to 20h00
- 10 massage rooms: 4 double rooms and 6 single rooms; a hammam, a Watsu pool and a fountain of ice
- A complete range of massages, body care and facials together with its 4 signature care without forgetting a massage on Ti Zil at sunset.