Tropical Attitude, with its gentle way of life, is a 3 star hotel, built in the middle of a garden which is planted with coconut trees situated right on the lagoon. The hotel faces Trou d’Eau Douce, a genuine fishermen’s village and its lagoon, nestled on the east coast offering direct and free access to the wild and tropical Ile aux Cerfs island. The genuineness of the hotel relies on its Creole architecture and its contemporary tropical decoration.
The luminous colours of the 60 rooms contribute to their relaxed atmosphere. It is an adult exclusive hotel, an ideal place to relax as a couple or with friends. This friendly and comfortable hotel is a witness of the traditional way of life on the island. Time here, seems to have come to a standstill; only interrupted by outings in the lagoon and siestas under the coconut trees. The simplicity and kindness of its Family Members contribute widely to that ‘dolce vita’ experience.
- Telephone and IDD access
- Television and video channel
- Mini bar
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Hair dryer
- Beach towels
- Bathroom with shower and toilets
- 220-240 volts power supply
- Table tennis
- Dart boards
- Board games
- One swimming pool (from 0.65m to 2.0m deep)
- Free boat trips to Ile aux Cerfs from the hotel, twice a day
- Glass bottom boat
The Spa Attitude care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: its soil, its sea, its sun and its plants.
- Two treatment rooms including one double and one single
- Open every day from 09h00 to 20h00
- Prior bookings at the reception
- Sip an exotic cocktail, bare foot in the sand at the bar-lounge or around the pool
- Relax on the comfortable sun beds facing the lagoon while enjoying a drink of coconut water or a siesta under the coconut trees
- Trip to Ile aux Cerfs island with the hotel’s free shuttle accompanied by a typical Mauritian picnic.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the restaurant
- A selection of local beverages including water, beer, tea, coffee, soft drinks, table wine,locally manufactured alcohols and spirits, from 11h00 to 23h30 at the bar
- A selection of drinks from the mini bar
- Tea, coffee and sweet local goodies from 16h00 to 17h00
- Local snacks served with evening drinks
- Tea and coffee facilities in room.