A 17-acre tropical garden where the history of the site is echoed in the remains of a fortification and its cannons. Family-friendly accommodation comprising various room categories, including 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom apartments. A Kids Club offering a comprehensive programme of complimentary activities designed for children aged 3 to 12 years old. A baby food preparation area with exclusive facilities for parents with infants under the age of 3. A choice of three restaurants, including Le Navigator, which offers stunning views of the northern islands. A unique spa with 6 massage rooms perched in the branches of a bicentenary banyan tree. A wide range of complimentary land- and water-based activities.
An attractive optional All-Inclusive package. Interchangeability with Victoria Beachcomber and Mauricia Beachcomber. Privileged access to four 18-hole par 72 golf courses: Paradis Golf Club, Mont Choisy Le Golf, Avalon Golf Estate and Tamarina Golf Estate.
- 48 Standard sea-facing (24 m2) Bathroom with bath and toilets – Terrace/balcony
- 55 Standard garden facing (24 m2) Bathroom with shower and toilets – Terrace/balcony
- 46 Superior sea-facing (28 m2) Bathroom with bath, toilets – Terrace/balcony
- 50 Superior garden facing (28 m2) Bathroom with bath, toilets – Terrace/balcony
- 26 Family Duplexes sea-facing (32 m2) Parents’ room and mezzanine with twin beds for children – Bathroom with bath and toilets – Terrace/balcony
- 15 Family Duplexes garden facing (32 m2) Parents’ room and mezzanine with twin beds for children – Bathroom with bath and toilets – Terrace/balcony
- 25 Family Apartments garden facing (70 m2) 1 bedroom with double bed and bathroom with bath, shower and toilets – 1 bedroom with twin beds (and possibility of a third bed) and bathroom with shower and toilets – Terrace
- 2 Suites sea-facing ground floor (50 m2) Bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilets – Lounge – Two television sets – Terrace/balcony
- 16 Deluxe sea facing (50m2) Bathroom with bath, shower and toilets – Terrace/balcony
Rooms for disabled persons on request
- Standard sea-facing: 2 adults + 1 child under 6 years old
- Standard garden & pool view: 2 adults + 1 child under 6 years old
- Superior sea-facing: 2 adults + 1 child
- Superior garden facing: 2 adults + 1 child
- Family Duplexes* sea-facing: 2 adults + 3 children • Family Duplexes* garden facing: 2 adults + 3 children
- Family Apartments garden facing: 2 adults + 3 children OR 4 adults
- Suites sea-facing: 2 adults + 1 child
- Deluxe sea facing: 2 adults + 1 child
*Not recommended for children under 7 years
FEATURES OF THE ROOMS
All the rooms possess the following facilities:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Individual safe
- Telephone with international direct dialling
- Television (satellite channels)
- Mini-bar with complimentary tea and coffee
- Electricity: 220 Volts
- Room service from 7.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. (tray charge applicable)
- Continental breakfast from 7.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. (tray charge applicable)
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service (service charge)
- On arrival, check-in is at 2 p.m.
- On departure, check-out is at noon
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Night-time: Casual smart (shirt & trousers will be appreciated)
The restaurants & bars at Victoria Beachcomber and Mauricia Beachcomber are also open to guests of Canonnier Beachcomber (à la carte restaurants on reservation).
Seats 500. Main restaurant fringed by a pool and spacious terrace shaded by coconut trees. International cuisine. Separate kids corner.
- Breakfast: buffet style from 7.30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Lunch: buffets, pizzas, pastas and grills from 12.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Dinner: themed buffets from 6.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Seats 120. Open 6 evenings a week . Restaurant offering a magnificent view of the ocean and northern islands.
- Lunch: “à la carte” from 12.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Dinner (on reservation): from 7.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. “A la carte” & menu* or lobster menu (with supplement).
Seats 60. Open 6 evenings a week Cosy restaurant serving Italian cuisine.
- Dinner (on reservation): from 7.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. “à la carte” & menu *
LE PLANTEUR Bar
Bar and terrace overlooking a landscaped water feature in the gardens. Open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sandwiches: from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
LE NAVIGATOR Bar
Open from 11 a.m. until 2 a.m.
- Resident band 6 evenings a week
- Disco-bar open from 11 p.m. 6 evenings a week
- Glass-bottom boat
- Pedal boat
- Initiation to scuba diving in the pool
- Stand-up paddle
Activities involving cost:
- Deep-sea fishing
- Scuba diving
Free for teens from 13 to 17 years old
- Tennis (3 floodlit courts)
- Table tennis
- Initiation to yoga
Activities involving cost:
- Tennis balls
- Green fee, club car and transfer
- Golf (18 hole par 72) available at Mont Choisy Le Golf
- Fitness and Gym
- Workout Set
- 1 Hammam
- 1 Sauna
- Lockers & shower room
Theatre style: 100 pax.
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Additional material on request (with supplement)
- Overhead projector
N.B. Lunches and cocktails on request at the restaurants (with supplement).
- Free for kids aged 3 to 12
- A qualified team which has children’s care at heart
- A convivial setting with a private garden
- Creative workshops (drawing, painting, collage)
- Discovery workshops (nature, gastronomy, culture)
- Play and learn activities
- A baby-sitting service which is available on request with supplement (24-hour notice required)
The teens club provides the perfect setting for older kids to socialize with people of the same age while having the chance to participate in fun activities specially designed for them by a dynamic staff. Snorkelling and tennis tournaments are some of the many activities that await teenagers at the Teens Club.