Emeraude Beach Attitude faces one of the island’s most beautiful beaches, Belle Mare, with its kilometres of white sand and emerald lagoon running along the east coast. Holidays are spent swimming and diving in a turquoise sea, with magical glass bottom boat rides.
Wood, stone and thatch are widely used in decoration and architecture. Built in the middle of a lush green garden, the bungalows are decorated with refined taste and creativity.
This quaint and friendly 3 star hotel, together with its Family Members* who posses the typical Mauritian expertise, reminds one of the old days in their sweet and gentle approach to life. Its innovative package “Emeraude +” is an ideal way to enjoy and relax as a couple or a family.
A team of beach attendants, headed by Coco with a well-stocked beach cart adds to the genuinely Mauritian seaside holiday experience. Another great feature is the serenity of the Spa Attitude.
- Telephone and IDD access
- Television and video channel
- Mini bar
- Electronic safe
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Lighted magnifying mirror
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilets
- 220 volts power supply
- Seats: 110
- Cuisine local and international
- Breakfast: buffet from 07h00 to 10h00
- Lunch: buffet or table d’hôte from 12h00 to 14h30 or picnic box available as from 08h00 (on request the day before Dinner)
- Special theme buffet or table d’hôte from 19h00 to 22h00
- Seafood and lobster menu (at extra cost)
- Dart boards
- Table tennis
- Board games
- Beach Volley
- 2 swimming pools (1.2m deep)
- Glass bottom boat
The Spa Attitude care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: its soil, its sea, its sun and its plants.
- 2 treatment rooms including 1 double and 1 single
- Open every day from 09h00 to 20h00
- Prior bookings at the reception.
- Mini club Ayo le Dodo, free of charge cater for children from 3 to 12 years old.
- Open from Monday to Saturday from 09h00 to 16h00.
- Day and evening baby-sitting service upon request, at extra cost.
KITESURFING & STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING
Recently introduced in Mauritius, the stand up paddle is a sport which involves sliding or gliding on the water. It is of Hawaiian origin and necessitates a stabilised, streamlined board which is remarkably steady. A paddle is used to move forward. Accompanied by a guide-instructor, this activity is accessible to each and every one of the hotel’s visitors.
Exploring the mangrove and the marine flora and fauna of Ile aux Cerfs and its surroundings, discovering the small hidden exclusive beaches hardly accessible by boat, is now offered to the visitors of the hotel.
Emeraude Beach Attitude is ideally located on the east coast of Mauritius where the prevailing winds are the most stable and predictable, blowing on a vast shallow and safe lagoon.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the restaurant
- A selection of local beverages including water, beer, tea, coffee, soft drinks, table wine, locally manufactured alcohols and spirits, from 11h00 to 23h00 at the bar
- A selection of drinks from the mini bar
- Tea, coffee and sweet local goodies from 16h00 to 17h00
- Local snacks served with evening drinks
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
- 20% discount on one “Mauritian massage” for bookings between 09h00 and 14h00 (for guests staying for 5 nights or more)