Coin de Mire Attitude is a homely 3 star hotel where one immediately feels comfortable. Situated at the northern tip of Mauritius, it is nestled between the fisherman’s village of Cap Malheureux and the lively village of Grand Bay. Across the road from the beach, the hotel faces one of the most stunning views the island has to offer: the majestic island-rock, Coin de Mire, protruding from the warm Indian Ocean on the horizon. The typical Mauritian architecture and the contemporary decoration contribute to that genuinely tropical holiday atmosphere.
Its welcoming staff (Family Members), its beautiful tropical gardens, its 102 spacious rooms and its Spa Attitude invite families, couples and solo travellers to relax in a very cosy atmosphere. For those who are adventurous and curious, Coin de Mire Attitude is the ideal starting point to discover the island and its inhabitants.
- Telephone and IDD access (satellite channels)
- Mini bar
- Electronic safe
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom with shower and toilets
- 220 volts power supply
- Seats: 200
- Cuisine: local and international
- Breakfast: buffet from 07h00 to 10h00
- Lunch: à la carte from 12h00 to 14h30 or picnic basket (on request)
- Dinner: special theme buffet or table d’hôte from 19h00 to 22h00
- Lobster menu (on request, at extra cost)
- 1 tennis court (balls at extra cost)
- Gym room
- Table tennis
- Dart board
- Board games
- Two swimming pools (0.6m to 1.5m deep)
- Glass bottom boat
- Pedal boats
- Swimming outing in front of the hotel
The Spa Attitude care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: its soil, its sea, its sun and its plants.
- 3 treatment rooms including 1 double, 1 single and 1 with an affusion shower
- Open every day from 09h00 to 20h00
- Prior bookings at the Spa reception
- Mini club Ayo le Dodo free of charge for children from 3 to 12 years old.
- Open every day from 09h00 to 16h00.
- Day and evening baby-sitting service upon request, at extra cost.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the restaurant.
- A selection of local beverages including water, beer, tea, coffee, soft drinks, table wine, locally manufactured alcohols and spirits, from 11h00 to 23h00 at the bar.
- A selection of drinks from the mini bar.
- Tea, coffee and sweet local goodies from 16h00 to 17h00.
- Local snacks served with evening drinks.
- Tea and coffee facilities in room.
- Visitors are offered a 20% discount on one “Mauritian massage” for bookings between 09h00 and 14h00 (for every minimum stay of 5 nights)